Purchase through the author, John Keibel:
- Cost (including book, applicable sales tax and shipping & handling): $35 - California or $33 - sales outside of California
- Send payment (check or money order; payable to: John Keibel) and shipping address to: 3203 Clayton Rd - #27, Concord, California 94519.
- Questions: (925) 686-0525 or email@example.com
- Berkshire Books, 3480 Clayton Road, Concord, CA – (925) 685-9999
- Concord Historical Society, 1601 Sutter St., Concord, CA - (925) 827-3380 (call first)
- Contra Costa County Historical Society, 610 Main St., Martinez, CA - (925) 229-1042 (call first)
- Railroad Book Depot, 650 Railroad Ave., Pittsburg, CA - (925) 427-2334
- Vallejo Naval & Historical Museum, 734 Marin St., Vallejo, CA -(707) 643-0077
Looking for a speaker? Author John Keibel has a 25-minute presentation on the weapons station's history. Contact him: (925) 686-0525 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Behind the Barbed Wire presentation and book-signing - 1:00PM on Saturday, June 15, 2013, at the Railroad Book Depot (650 Railroad Ave, Pittsburg, CA)